Interested ???

Tuesday 7 October 2008

Save Money Online... Use Greasy Palm

As the recession starts to bite, now, more than any other time, is the time to look to ways that can help you save money without giving up the things that you want.

Greasypalm is a good place to start. Its free to join, and offers you cashback for any purchases you make.


Join GreasyPalm - the site that PAYS YOU to shop!

Essential things such as Car Insurance, Home Insurance etc, can create a big amount of cashback for you using GreasyPalm.

I recently switched my car insurance using a leading provider, but because I went through the link on GreasyPalm I got a massive £70 Cash back, thats over a QUARTER of my annual cost.

There are so many opportunities to earn cash back just by changing the way you do things.

Take a look and see what you think... Just for joining you will get £2.50 in your account straight away.


No comments: