Thursday, 16 October 2008
Because of this fact you will need to be sure that you have a high open rate.
You want your subscribers to read your email not just send it to the trash bin. Here are some points to help you to do this:
1. Subject line: it is important to make this good. It needs to make your subscriber curious so that they will want to open your mail. Once they open it you have your chance to give them your message. Have you seen the mail you get from the various lists you belong to? Study them and see what they did to make you open their message. Put the person’s name in the subject line and if you are sending out a newsletter put the newsletter name in the subject line.
2. Quality of the email: remember to make your emails good. Write them well and be sure they do not have any spelling mistakes. Above all make sure that they do not have any hype. This will encourage your subscribers to open mail that comes from you.
3. Personalizing your email: As mentioned remember to put your subscriber’s name in the subject line. This will encourage them to open your email. Once opened you will want them to read it so try to personalize the email too.
4. Spam checking: spam filters can be set off by trigger words. Always check your mail before you send it. Some autoresponders offer this feature. It will save your mail from getting discarded before your subscriber even sees it.
5. Tracking open rates: This is very important. Make sure your autoresponder has this feature. It will only work with HTML emails. This tracking feature will also tell you which links in your email have been clicked. This is also useful as you can use this information to gage the amount of interest your subscribers have for certain products and services.
Each time you send an email you will need to be sure to check the open rates. Use a week’s time frame because sometimes it does take that long for subscribers to get around to reading your emails.
You can do split testing to see which links and subject lines are sparking more interest.
Again a good autoresponder will provide features to allow you to do this. Experiment with subject lines to see which ones get opened the most.
Keep careful records of your results so that you know exactly how to get the maximum open rate. Bear in mind that your open rates will also depend on the quality of your subscribers. The more targeted they are the better your open rates will be.
Studying your open rates is a vital part of your email campaign. With these few points you can easily tweak your emails to get a better open rate and response to your emails.
Like all marketing campaigns you will need to check and track your campaigns carefully for maximum success.
Tuesday, 7 October 2008
Greasypalm is a good place to start. Its free to join, and offers you cashback for any purchases you make.
I recently switched my car insurance using a leading provider, but because I went through the link on GreasyPalm I got a massive £70 Cash back, thats over a QUARTER of my annual cost.
There are so many opportunities to earn cash back just by changing the way you do things.
Take a look and see what you think... Just for joining you will get £2.50 in your account straight away.
Monday, 15 September 2008
As I've always promised, I've been on the lookout for more freebies for you, and have come across these two sites.
Bonus Lifetime Gold Access to Resell Rights Mastery ($197 Value)
Access to hundreds of products and software for personal use and resale rights include. Free to join via this link only.
Jeff Dredricks Viral Ebook Explosion
100s of products that are rebrandable so you can distribute to the masses loaded with your own affiliate links.
Well worth checking out....
Wednesday, 27 August 2008
I've looked at SEO, trading links, leaving comments, forums and discussion groups, social media sites and more, and while they do all bring in traffic in there own right, the one thing that brings in more traffic than anything else is the offer of something for free.
The key is that "the something" you offer has to be of value to others.
Based on this, on my main site, Money Making Guide (http://www.moneymakingguide.co.uk), i decided to build a library of Free money making ebooks.
I scoured Forums, blog posts, and other giveaways to put together as many useful free ebooks as i possibly could and put them all in one place MMG's Massive Ebook Giveaway.
I did think about making this giveaway only available to those that signup, but again this often puts people off, so I decided against it this time.
Once I'd completed the page, I did use some of the techniques above to spread the word so to speak, but the increase in traffic I got was astounding.
Prior to the giveaway I was only picking up a small amount of traffic, and alongside that only small commissions.
My traffic suddenly increased tenfold, and because of this, so did my commisions. I'd been using products such as clickbank for a while with no luck at all, now because of the increased interest in my site, and the inclusion of a few products to purchase among the freebies, my clickbank commissions have started to increase as well.
I never actually thought, that by offering something that you can get in so many places on so many websites would have such an impact on my earnings potential.
Due to the success of this, I am now planning on a 2nd giveaway. I have already put together a list of 50 + ebooks to add to the 50 i already had, as well as items such as free software, free squeeze pages, free PRL articles and so much more.
One thing I am also doing is offering the chance for anybody who has written there own ebook to have it included in the giveaway so they can benefit from the traffic potential that this giveaway will create.
All I'm asking in return is for a link to the giveaway on your site and a blog post about it.
If this interests you, leave a comment below and I'll contact you.
To our success.
Tuesday, 26 August 2008
This is going to be broken down into the following sections.
PPC Advertising & Solutions
PPC Affiliate Programs
PPC & Internet Marketing
PPC & SEO
PPC Bid Management
PPC Campaign Management
PPC Search Engine Advertising
During the course of these articles I will also try and find as many free PPC offers as possible for you.
There is a fast growing approach that businesses can utilize to bring their services closer to the people and that is through Internet Marketing.
One tool that is causing internet marketing popularity is PPC advertising. This is a technique used in search engine marketing that requires one to pay a fee every time someone clicks an ad on your website. Usually this placement is done through a bidding process. If you are a top bidder for your keywords/phrases, you are sure to be on the number one spot on all search engines. Just be sure of the effectiveness of your ad copy to get the most number of clicks you need for your business.
Here are the benefits of PPC advertising are:
1. You need not be a genius in computer and technology to be able to run this ad campaign.
2. Immediate results are seen after a few days.
3. No need to make a website conform to the SEO rules.
4. Nothing to lose even if you do not top the pages of different search engines. You can still always choose PPC advertising.
5. You can make use any search engine available.
6. You can type in any keyword you like.
Cons of PPC advertising includes:
1. Fixed payments every month to the search engine you choose.
2. Pay for each click received by your website. At times, visitors are just competitors or people playing pranks on search engines. This hassle wastes money you put in to this advertising.
3. Inability to pay for the fees next month would mean removal of your website on the paid listings.
4. This advertising can only be used temporarily because it is difficult to handle in the long run.
5. Pay-per-click pricing can be costly for long periods of time, therefore, this should be stopped after an ad campaign.
But how exactly PPC advertising can increase traffic, leads and sales?
PRE-QUALIFIED TRAFFIC. All visitors of your website are already considered as a qualified consumer or buyer of your product. PPC advertising leads your customers to you for a lesser cost.
INSTANT EXPOSURE, IMMEDIATE PROFITS. PPC search engines enable you to get your desired results fast. They will have your website live within just a few hours which means immediate increase in sale.
CONSISTENT TOP LISTINGS. This is to get your website on top of the sponsored search results for free. You just have to choose the keywords related to your site and business and place them within your web pages. After this, you are done.
PPC advertising enables advertisers to control their advertising campaigns. Advertisers have effectively targeted their audience and set their own price per click. PPC advertising networks provide the platform to identify the desired audience by geographic setting, topic and industry. These networks have a list of websites of the publishers where the ads will be placed.
Tools are provided by the networks to check how the pay per click limit is working for a certain advertiser. If its still competitive, would it be even listed among the paid search lists or does it generate sales? Of course, if the advertiser made the highest bid, the better chances the ad will be seen in the search engine. These networks too provide protection for the advertisers against click fraud. This advertising set-up allows advertisers to set a daily budget for his ads, thus, less spending for unnecessary clicks. Advertiser will never go over his budget.
In PPC advertising, what are important are the keywords and phrases. You have to select at least ten "very specific" keywords that would give you the best traffic in the search. Then, write the ad creatively but straightforward. Tell the truth about your product or service and do not lie. Good thing if your product or service will not disappoint those that are relying on your ad's promise - but what if it did otherwise? Important too is the clarity of the ad. Do not use very vague languages. Include important details like the price.
You should also remember to budget your bids. Do not go overbidding because you will only lose your money and do not go so low that your ads will never get the chance to show up. Check your profit against your spending. If you see no progress then most likely you have to drop your ad campaign.
More and more advertisers have been using PPC advertising and it will continue to grow faster than any online advertising techniques. From revenues of $2.6 billion in 2004 to $5.5 billion in 2009, cost per click will dramatically go up as well from $0.29 to $0.36.
PPC advertising is new in online marketing and it is going to continue in the years to come. For advertisers, this means increase revenues with fewer advertising expenses, savings, more sales, good return of investment (ROI) and effective ad campaigns in the days to come.
Saturday, 9 August 2008
Hope its useful for you..
So here it is... ENJOY !!
Money Making Guides AMAZING FREE Ebook GIVEAWAY
Over 50 ebooks available for FREE Download right now, No signups, nothing, just download and use however you see fit. They all come with MASTER GIVEAWAY RIGHTS, so you can sell them, give them away, put them in a folder and do nothing with them its completely up you.
If you're into making money online though, theres definitely something here for you.
Tuesday, 29 July 2008
Keyword density is an indicator of the number of times the selected keyword appears in the web page. But mind you, keywords shouldn’t be over used, but should be just sufficient enough to appear at important places.
If you repeat your keywords with every other word on every line, then your site will probably be rejected as an artificial site or spam site.
Keyword density is always expressed as a percentage of the total word content on a given web page.
Suppose you have 100 words on your webpage (not including HMTL code used for writing the web page), and you use a certain keyword for five times in the content. The keyword density on that page is got by simply dividing the total number of keywords, by the total number of words that appear on your web page. So here it is 5 divided by 100 = .05. Because keyword density is a percentage of the total word count on the page, multiply the above by 100, that is 0.05 x 100 = 5%
The accepted standard for a keyword density is between 3% and 5%, to get recognized by the search engines and you should never exceed it.
Remember, that this rule applies to every page on your site. It also applies to not just to one keyword but also a set of keywords that relates to a different product or service. The keyword density should always be between 3% and 5%.
Simple steps to check the density:
- Copy and paste the content from an individual web page into a word-processing software program like Word or Word Perfect.
- Go to the ‘Edit’ menu and click ‘Select All’. Now go to the ‘Tools’ menu and select ‘Word Count’. Write down the total number of words in the page.
- Now select the ‘Find’ function on the ‘Edit’ menu. Go to the ‘Replace’ tab and type in the keyword you want to find. ‘Replace’ that word with the same word, so you don’t change the text.
- When you complete the replace function, the system will provide a count of the words you replaced. That gives the number of times you have used the keyword in that page.
- Using the total word count for the page and the total number of keywords you can now calculate the keyword density.