Interested ???

Sunday 22 June 2008

Surveys v's Referrals

One of the sections of my main site, www.moneymakingguide.co.uk, focuses on offering Paid Online Surveys to people looking for make money online.

Paid Surveys are usually the first place people look when it comes to making an extra income online, especially if they don't know to much about the internet and all the other opportunities.

One of the main problems with providing a list of Survey Companies, is that for every genuine offer of a "Free to Join" Survey Company, there are about 10 Scam sites asking for money up Front.

To try and prove a point, and to show that decent earnings can be made, I signed up to the following Survey Companies that are advertised on my page.

Lightspeed.
Ciao.
Toluna.
Survey Savvy.
Opinionistic.
A.C.O.P.
Neilsen / NetRatings.
My Offers.

My aim over a 1 month period is to compare total earnings from completing surveys to total earnings reffering potential users to them.

Each week I will provide and update to how much I've earned and where I've earned it from.

Hopefully this will convince people that not all Surveys sites are scams and real money can actually be made from them.

I will rate each site as I go and on completion of the month provide a final league table showing amount earned, surveys completed, ave earnings per survey.

I will also provide details of the number of visitors to my Surveys Section of my website Money Making Guide. How many conversions I get and where the traffic is coming from.


No comments: