Interested ???

Monday 5 November 2007

Ebay - Ebook Campaign

The more I search the internet looking for money making opportunities and ideas the more ebay and ebooks keeps popping up.

Now, I'm not stupid and I realise that big money will not be made by selling ebooks on ebay, infact, if anything it will be very little.

What intrigues me more is the possibilty of follow up sales.

The package (I've only got 1 at the moment) Consists of 10 ebooks for £1.50 with a bonus 3 Free ebooks.

The ebooks I currently have in my package are as follows:

Adsense Revenue Exposed
Affiliate Success
How to make money using Paid Online Surveys
Internet Marketing for Beginners
90 day Ebay Powerseller challenge
Making Money with Autoresponders
Making Money Today, Tomorrow, Forever
Internet Money Secrets
Search Engine Optimisation Made Easy
(I need one more, so if you have any for me, please let me know where I can download it)

Bonus: (Free)
Web 2.olgoy
Keyword Research Tools
Internet Business Survival Guide

I've read a couple of ebooks on Ebay Marketing and learning from this I'm hoping that this package will be enough to entice people in.

On this particular occasion its not really the money that I'm interested in, although anything extra is a nice bonus, its the opportunity to build my list of email addresses.

Of all the ebooks I've read on all the different internet marketing strategies & affiliate marketing the same things keep reappearing. Quality and original content (of course), SEO, and building a good list for repeat business and selling.

Once I've got together my package(s) of ebooks I'll follow the guidelines around selling on Ebay and see how I do.

If anyone has any hints or tips, I'd be more than grateful to hear what you have to say.

Fingers crossed eh.

No comments: